Main Menu
Creative Industries

Filming in Calgary? 

A film permit(s) is required to film any theatrical motion picture, television program, television commercial, or music video or commercial still photography on streets or property under the jurisdiction of the Corporation of The City of Calgary, or when off-street film-making affects the normal use of the adjacent street. Please note changes, corrections or additions to an original permit will require a new permit application

When the permit does not apply

This permit requirement does not apply to television stations preparing stories for news or current affairs programs. Similarly, it does not apply to businesses or individuals retained by City of Calgary business units to prepare training or promotional materials for City purposes.

There are 3 requirements:

The following documentation must be received at least 5 business days before any permits will be issued. Please allow at least 10 business days for permits to be processed.  Please note for an optimal online experience, we recommend you complete these forms on a desktop in the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox for PCs or Macs.

  • 1

    Submit the film production information form

    This form provides basic information about the production and the production company; a brief outline of all planned activities; the initial shooting schedule; and approximate number of cast and crew members. Please complete this online form and submit. If you are having any issues completing or submitting the form, please contact [email protected] for assistance.

  • 2

    Submit the acceptance of terms and conditions form

    This form is a location agreement with the City of Calgary that must be signed for productions of 10 days or less. This form must be downloaded and can be emailed to [email protected].

    Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Form (100MB)

  • 3

    Provide proof of commercial general liability insurance

    in the amount of not less than $2,000,000 inclusive limit for any occurrence must be provided. The City of Calgary and Calgary Economic Development are to be named as an additional insured.

Proof of commercial general liability insurance in the amount of not less than $2,000,000 (two million dollars) inclusive limit for any occurrence must be provided. Liability Insurance must be provided by an insurance company registered to do business in the Province of Alberta;

  • Automobile third-party liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 (one million dollars) inclusive limit covering all vehicles used in connection with the film-making activities;

  • The City of Calgary (PO Box 2100, Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 2M5) and Calgary Economic Development (500 Centre St S 32nd Floor, Calgary, AB T2G 1A6) are to be named as an additional insured;

  • That any and all claims or legal suits or actions involved must be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and under the jurisdiction of the Law Courts of Alberta. 

  • Additional insurance may be required depending on the filming activities in which case the amount will be decided by The City's Risk Manager.


Jolayne Motiuk

Logistics Coordinator, Creative Industries


Use of City of Calgary locations and services:

Will you be using city parking, streets, parks or transit? Do you need Emergency Medical Services, City of Calgary Fire Department or Police Services on location? A permit is required.

Applications must be sent to our Film, TV & Creative Industries office a minimum of ten (10) days in advance for ALL services below, unless otherwise stated. Fees may be applicable. Learn how to apply.

Please note:

Permit requests are still being accepted however City of Calgary locations will be limited at this time.  

For more information:

Street use permit and temporary no parking permit are for access to parking or filming on Calgary streets, including ParkPlus, and includes all production equipment and vehicles.  The City of Calgary Roads will set the conditions on Street Use Permits for street, alley, and sidewalk use and closures. Failure to adhere to or to exceed the permit conditions, will result in the permit being revoked and all work suspended for the remaining portion of that project.

If you would like to obtain a permit for Calgary street and or Roads use please complete and submit a Parking/street use permit application

  A copy of the permit must be on location at all times.  All film production vehicles must display a valid parking permit in the windshield of each parked vehicle. Vehicles not displaying a valid permit may receive parking tickets.  Film crews are not allowed to park vehicles in front of fire hydrants, driveways, within five meters of other areas as deemed by The City of Calgary, Traffic Engineering.  Vehicles may be ticketed and towed in these cases.  If it is necessary to tow a vehicle that is parked in a signed area, the Location Manager must call the Calgary Parking Authority Enforcement Section at (403) 537-7100. It is illegal for the production company to request a towing company to move a vehicle; this is the responsibility of the Calgary Parking Authority.

Streets in the downtown core (Bow River to 12 Ave. South and 6 St. East to 11 St. West) will not be closed during the normal business day unless:

  • Adequate alternate routes are available as determined by Traffic Engineering personnel.
  • Adequate access is assured to adjacent businesses/residential areas as determined by Traffic Engineering personnel.
  • Public transit can be maintained on the portion of the street to be closed or on adjacent streets as determined by Calgary Transit personnel.

Major streets will not be closed during the high-volume traffic periods. Lane closures will be considered if the impact to the public is within reason and congestion can be mitigated by issuing a public service announcement regarding the affected area prior to the event.

Calgary Police Service officers may be required to undertake traffic control duties for any on-street filming that will affect or interfere with traffic. Traffic Engineering will determine if police assistance is required prior to issuing permits. All costs associated with the hiring of pay duty officers will be paid for by the applicant.

The City of Calgary owns many facilities that are generally available to the film industry. These include parks, pathways, recreation facilities, landfill sites, warehouses, the Municipal Building (excluding Council Chambers), and City Hall complex.

Production companies must remember that The City requires these facilities to serve Calgarians on an ongoing basis therefore filming may be limited and will not be permitted if it severely impacts The City's ability to function. Filming in certain locations may not be allowed and facilities may have specific conditions for filming. Previously booked events will take precedence.

Fees and security deposits will be negotiated in conjunction with The City department responsible for the facility along with the Creative Industries office and the Location Manager. If access to buildings or grounds is granted, all associated costs including service staff and City security will be charged to the production company.

If you would like to use a park or any other City facility for filming or still photography please complete and submit a Parks use permit application and be sure to include a map.

The City Clerk's Office must provide approval for any film inquiries involving the Municipal Building Atrium, Municipal Plaza and Historic City Hall.  A walk-through inspection facilitated by a representative of the Creative Industries office in conjunction with the Location Manager for the production and a Corporate Properties & Buildings representative will take place before filming to facilitate the request.

 For dedicated medical stand by, Here are a few options:

The permission of the Fire Chief is required if a film production company wishes to film Fire personnel, vehicles, equipment, buildings, uniforms, etc. The request must be made in writing to the Calgary Fire Department. All pertinent details of the script involving the Fire Department, as well as a brief outline of the film.

The Calgary Fire Department is recognized as an industry leader and has established an impeccable reputation. Any film content that tarnishes the Fire service or the reputation of The City of Calgary Fire Department will not be supported and the use of Fire personnel, vehicles, equipment and uniforms will not be allowed.


Use of fire hydrants

If the use of a fire hydrant is required, contact the Film, TV & Creative Industries office. Water Services will inspect the fire hydrant and the film production company's staff will be trained on its use. After completion of filming, Water Services will re-inspect the hydrant. If the hydrant is damaged, Water Services will repair the hydrant and bill the film company for costs incurred.

If a Fire emergency occurs, the Fire Department's use of the fire hydrant shall supersede any other use of the hydrant. The Fire Department must be provided with unobstructed access to the fire hydrant for the duration of the emergency.


Explosives and pyrotechnics

Requests for permits for the following must be received at least three weeks in advance:

  • The transport of any explosives and/or fireworks;
  • The use of any explosives;
  • The use of any fireworks;
  • The use of any pyrotechnics; or,
  • The burning of any buildings or vehicles, etc.

Please complete and submit the applicable form:

Along with the completed form the following information must be provided ten (10) business days prior to any explosive, pyrotechnic effect or burning permit being issued:

  • A complete "story board" on what effect is to be done;
  • A complete description of the device, materials etc. being used to create the special effect;
  • "Exact" amount of explosives to be used and the types of explosives to be used. Types will include who the manufacturer is and the color coding (i.e. "det. cords");
  • The type of delays to be used;
  • How the effect is to be fired, electrically or remotely, or manually;
  • The Blaster in charge must be the same person previously approved;
  • The Pyrotechnician in charge must be the same person previously approved;
  • The exact location including distances from any and all buildings;
  • Proof of insurance in the amount of $5,000,000 (five million dolars); and,
  • The safety precautions and apparatus used to protect the public, cast and crew.

Police presence is required for public safety:

  • To control traffic when roads are closed temporarily or permanently;
  • For any filming involving weapons that will be visible to the public whether they will be fired or not for shots involving moving camera vehicles;
  • To control traffic for any stunts or special effects; or,
  • When explosives are being used.

To apply for Calgary Police Services Assistance for your production, please email your request to [email protected] 

Storage, Display, Handling and Transportation of Firearms

If firearms are be used and seen by the public and/or discharged, the Calgary Police Services Firearms Support Unit and the Film, TV & Creative Industries office must be notified at least one week (five business days) in advance. Include in the notification the time and location the filming will take place, the nature of the firearms used and the name and permanent address, phone number and date of birth of the gun wrangler.

All film Armourers/Gun Wranglers must be in possession of and be able to produce a Possession & Acquisition License (PAL) as required by the Federal Government on demand. They must be familiar with Canadian Laws with respect to storage/transportation/regulation of permitted/restricted/prohibited firearms (Storage, Display, Handling and Transportation of Certain Firearms Regulations).

All restricted and/or prohibited weapons must have an "Authorization to Transport" permit issued by the Canadian Firearms Centre (CFC). The CFC can be contacted at 1-800-731-4000.

Various fees are charged for use of City of Calgary streets, parks, equipment and personnel.

Film Permit Rates

Effective as of February 2020

Generic Permit to Film


No Charge

Traffic Control Set-up

$22.50+ for use of street / sidewalk

Work order coordination - $110.00

Small NPAT (Signage) setup - $270.00

Medium NPATs, Lane closures - $345.00

Large detours - $585.00

Major detours - $720.00+

Parking Authority (ParkPlus System)

Varies by area regular parking rates apply

Use of Parks

$56.62+ / day – greenspace

$56.62 - $82.56+ / day – pathways

$26.25 admin fee per application (non-refundable, due upon processing of application)

$69.57+ / picnic sites (based on # of people)

$1.20 - $22.54+ / hr - playfields

$26.39 - $141.47+ / hr – athletic parks

$65.09 - $282.51 / hr – ice & non-ice rates

$25.00/hr - $4780.65 arena room rates

Use of City Owned Property



1 CTrain / LRT Car

1 Transit Bus

Transit Staff (Electrician, Safety, Signals, Security)

Transit Police Officers

$250+ permit fee

$451 / hr (3 hr min)

$175 / hr (2 hr min)

$155 / hr (3 hr min)

$142 / hr (3 hr min)

Police (pay duty):





Staff Sergeant

Marked vehicle

Min. 3 hr charge per officer / vehicle (all charges subject to GST, minimum of 2 week’s notice for requests, 3 hr. charge for less than 24 hr cancellation)

$142.25 / hr

$170.30 / hr

$179.80 / hr

$30.00 / hr (max. $360/vehicle/day)

Fire Department

Pyrotechnic & Open Flame permit fees

Open Flame


Special Effects/High Level

Five (5) or more locations

Safety codes fee

Safety codes Officer

1 hr min charges apply

$1325 / hr

$139 / location

$335 / location

$335 / location



$104 / hr

Hours for filming, move-ins, move-outs and related activities are:

  • 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday
  • 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Sundays and Holidays

If loud noises are expected during filming between the hours of 10 p.m. - 7 a.m, a noise exemption request must be submitted via email to [email protected] and will be submitted and approved by Bylaw Services for filming in both residential and non-residential areas. The assigned Bylaw officer will advise the applicant on what type of notification to the public is necessary.

Although a noise exemption request must be made for filming activities in commercial, industrial and the non-residential areas of the downtown core, Bylaw Services will have increased flexibility in their approvals for these areas. All requests are subject to the conditions outlined in the Use of Special Effects, Weapons, Explosives, Stunts, Loud Noises or Helicopters.

An information letter must be delivered to those residents and businesses directly impacted by the closure of a street, alley or sidewalk, including road detours, or being subjected to the lights and/or noise of the film crew on set. Prior to distribution, please send a draft of the information letter to Creative Industries, Calgary Economic Development for review and approval to [email protected]

The information letter must be printed on the ‘Behind The Scenes’ template: Word Template

And the following content should be included along with your company letterhead:

  • Title of the production
  • Contact information for the production office
  • Brief details on the project
  • The dates and times crews will be working in the area
  • Description of what the crew will be doing
  • Where production vehicles are permitted to park, including any closures, detours or after hours filming that may affect the area;
  • The name and phone number of the Location Manager and the Assistant Location Manager (primary contact);
  • After the location manager(s) information the following sentence should be included: “For more information regarding filming in Calgary contact the Calgary Film Commission (403) 221-7886.” (secondary contact); and,
  • The letter should also encourage the public to contact 311 to receive after hours (24/7) information and service.

A copy of the written notification will be distributed by Creative Industries to the City's Operations Centre (311), 911 Dispatch, the Aldermanic office for the applicable wards, Bylaw Services, and where applicable Community Associations and Business Revitalization Zones.

On-location Signage

The production company should place a sign(s) on the sidewalk in the area advising public that filming is taking place.  Filming involving loud special effects, gunfire, etc. requires a larger notification area within the general vicinity.

The production company should ensure its staff acts in a safe and professional manner. This includes refraining from trespassing, littering, lewd or improper language or dress. Care should be taken that vehicle and generator exhausts and spillover lighting do not negatively affect residents and businesses. The safety of the public and enjoyment of their property should not be jeopardized.

Are you using drones or helicopters in your production?

Please review the Safe Use of Unmanncd Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or Drones website prior to applying for a permit to use a drone for filming in the City of Calgary.

Drone Filming Permits

Please note approvals may take a minimum of 10 business days for processing once all paperwork is submitted.

The following documentation must be on file with Creative Industries before any permits will be issued:

1. Film Production Information Sheet

2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Filming in Calgary

3. Proof of Insurance must be provided at time of permit application and must include:

  • Commercial general liability insurance in the amount of not less than $2M CAD inclusive limit for any occurrence. 
  • $2M per occurrence on the Unmanned Aerial Systems Insurance policy with Calgary Economic Development and The City of Calgary named as additional insured.
  • The City of Calgary (PO Box 2100, Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 2M5) and Calgary Economic Development (731 – 1 St SE, Calgary AB T2G 2G9) must be named as an additional insured.
  • Additional insurance may be required depending on the filming activities in which case the amount will be decided by The City's Risk Manager. Liability Insurance must be provided by an insurance company registered to do business in the Province of Alberta;
  • Automobile third-party liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1M inclusive limit covering all vehicles used in connection with the film-making activities;
  • That any and all claims or legal suits or actions involved must be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and under the jurisdiction of the Law Courts of Alberta.

4. A copy of the operator’s Drone Pilot Certificate from Transport Canada must be provided for each request as stated above and it must be valid for Class ‘C’ airspace in the province of Alberta.

5. Full equipment specs including make, model and weight.

6. A flight plan including take-off, landing, and intended flight path.

City of Calgary permits are required:

  • if an aircraft is to land and/or takeoff from a City-owned property, e.g. street, building, or parking lot.  This permission must be obtained from The City of Calgary (Roads) through the Creative Industries office. 
  • to take off or land and fly over City parks and greenspaces and can be obtained from The City of Calgary (Recreation) through the Creative Industries office.

Provincial permission is required:

The Community Standards Bylaw promotes good neighbour relationships and addresses community concerns through the regulation of noise, fire pit use, untidy properties, weeds and grass, graffiti and nuisances.

The Film, Television & Creative Industries office must be notified at least five (5) working days in advance of any scenes requiring special effects, stunts, loud noises, visible weapons (whether being fired or not), and helicopters or low-flying aircraft. Verbal and written notification to residents and businesses must also make reference to these activities. The City of Calgary reserves the right to have production companies survey affected residents before permits are issued in these cases.

The presence of the Calgary Police Service and/or Fire Department staff is usually required during this type of filming and will be coordinated by the Film, Television & Creative Industries office. Please review the EMS, Fire and Police Assistance guidelines.


Community Standards Bylaw

The Community Standards Bylaw promotes good neighbour relationships and addresses community concerns through the regulation of noise, fire pit use, untidy properties, weeds and grass, graffiti and nuisances.

Helicopters that use the downtown heliport in Calgary require prior permission from the City of Calgary. For requests or inquiries regarding the heliport, please email the Roadway Operations Group directly at [email protected] and include details of the flight (arrival, departure and full contact information).

You will be contacted within one business day.

Requests for low-level flights for any type of aircraft within Calgary city limits require a Letter of No Objection from The City. After receiving the letter, the applicant must then provide it to Transport Canada.

Please refer to The City of Calgary’s Heliport and Low Level Flights website for more information and fees.

Additional resources:

Information for property owners, extras and production staff.

If you are the owner of a property being used in a film production, here are some things to consider:

  1. Initial contact is generally made by a Location Scout or Location Manager, who is hired locally by the film company. This person will be your contact during the duration of the "shoot". Call the Calgary Film Commission at (403) 221-7886 or the Directors Guild of Canada at (403) 217-8672 to check the credentials of the scout and/or the project.
  2. Agree upon the exact number of days required for the shoot plus preparation and wrap time. (A shooting day is approximately 14 hours long.)
  3. Arrange for a walk-through with the Location Manager to determine exact interiors and exteriors desired for filming; where equipment and vehicles will need to be positioned or parked; any "off-limits" areas specified by the owner; and any areas such as roof, trees, fences, windows, which may need to be used or altered during filming.
  4. Decide what of your (the owners’) personal property may be used for filming; how and where to store items not used; and who will be responsible for packing and moving.
  5. Determine who will be allowed on "set" during period of use.
  6. Set rules regarding: smoking; use of washrooms; laundry; water; electricity; kitchen; protective floor coverings; trash, etc.
  7. Establish guidelines for production company's use of owner's phone and how payment will be made to the owner.
  8. Determine with the Location Manager where cast and crew will be eating their meals.
  9. Decide how the owner will be accommodated during filming and any living expenses that may be required.
  10. Set vehicle parking for cast and crew.
  11. Find out the nature of the project and how your location will be used. Will there be special effects like smoke, fire or gunshots?
  12. Establish clean-up requirements, who is responsible and when it is to be completed (within 24-48 hours), and arrange with the Location Manager for a final "walk-through" for the owners’ approval.
  13. Recognize that location fees are negotiable. The owner should feel comfortable with the amount agreed upon, and a payment schedule should be established prior to any filming.
  14. Create a written agreement detailing specifics – the owner may wish to add the following: "The applicant (film company) agrees to indemnify owner and to be solely and absolutely liable upon any and all claims, suits and judgments against the owner and/or applicant for personal injuries and property damages arising out of or occurring during the activities of the applicant, his (its) employees or otherwise. This agreement may be revoked at any time." A principal or agent of the production company should sign this contract.
  15. Owner must get a certificate of insurance including a hold harmless clause for protection in case of any injuries on the property. All production companies should carry insurance policies that cover third-party rentals for property damage and liability. A photocopy of the insurance certificate should be given to the owner before any crew comes on the property.

People choose to do Background work for many reasons; it’s a way to gain experience on a film set or to earn additional money or an opportunity to meet friends and other members of the community. Regardless of your reasons, you should take your participation in the production seriously and you should always conduct yourself in a professional manner. Please read the following section carefully if you are interested in doing background work.

The best way to get started is to contact each of the Casting Directors who handle Background on our list and inquire about getting into their database of performers. Chances are, they will require a photo and resume including details such as birth date, height, weight, current hair colour, etc. Remember, not all Background Casting Directors are the same and they may not all be looking for new people.  

For more information please visit ACTRA Alberta.  

New to working in the industry? Here are a few tips and tricks that can help you get started:

  1. You are a professional performer. You can help guide other performers through the production day. Someone once helped you. Always set the example of how professionals should behave.
  2. Remember - your word is your bond. If you accept a booking, you are committed to that production. Do not cancel!
  3. A professional always arrives 10 minutes before the call time, prepared to work.
  4. Be organized to show your wardrobe to wardrobe assistants quickly.
  5. Be clear on call time, location and wardrobe before you say goodbye to the casting person who telephoned you, no matter how hurried he/she may be. If you are not sure, ask questions.
  6. If you are still not sure, get the name of the production company and call their office.
  7. Be clear to whom you are talking to. Know the wardrobe assistant's name and hair person's name. Ask.
  8. Know the name of the A.D., P.A., or Casting person who is signing you in and out. Direct questions to the relevant person. You will save your time and theirs.
  9. Follow instructions. When you are moved from place to place, go quickly and quietly.
  10. Keep your holding area clean. Craft service people appreciate your help. Don't argue with them. Keep clean whatever area is set up for a craft service. You will get more by helping in this area than fighting. If something is needed, ask. For example, if you need an aspirin, ask the craft service person, not an A.D. Better still, bring your own. Bring the following items: a pen, spare change (for the pay phone), something to read.
  11. Do not bring valuables to a production.
  12. Don't bring food, drinks or anything that is not part of the set onto the set.
  13. Respect the set and don't rearrange things to suit yourself.
  14. Don't rearrange your hair, make-up or wardrobe for personal comfort after a master has been shot. That hat, scarf or coat (buttoned or unbuttoned) may well be in continuity.
  15. Do your job and remember your action. Give the same action each time.
  16. Listen attentively. Don't make the A.D.'s repeat instructions.
  17. Be aware of equipment and what the camera is doing. Learn to know when you are in frame and when you are not.
  18. Time your washroom visits for slack periods.
  19. If you do go to the washroom, or for a cigarette, tell the A.D., P.A., or Casting person responsible for extras where you are going. Don't wander off. Do return immediately.
  20. If you have a commitment to other work that could limit your ability to do overtime, tell the person responsible for extras  as soon as you arrive at work. Be sure he/she understands and that you don't get caught in a continuity situation.
  21. Keep a good attitude through the day (it could be a long one). A positive outlook can make the day go faster and more pleasant for everyone.
  22. Return your wardrobe at the end of the day as nicely as you received it. 

Film-Friendly Businesses:

The following is a list of Calgary region-based companies that cater to the Film & TV industry. These companies are available to filmmakers and producers looking to work in the Calgary region.

Aloft Calgary University


Visit website


Alt Hotel Calgary East Village 


Visit website


Calgary Marriott Hotel


Visit website


Corporate Suites Calgary


Visit website


Courtyard by Marriott Calgary South


Visit website


Deerfoot Inn & Casino


Visit website


Delta Calgary Downtown


Visit website


ExecSuite Inc.


Visit website


Heritage Inn


Visit website


Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Downtown


Visit website


Homewood Suites Downtown Calgary


Visit website


Hotel Arts

Hotel Arts 



Hotel Blackfoot


Visit website


Hotel Le Germain Calgary


Visit website

Hyatt Place Calgary Airport


Visit website


Hyatt Regency Calgary


Visit website


Kensington Riverside Inn


Visit website


International Hotel of Calgary


Visit website


Moore Suites Furnished Apartments


Visit website


Regency Suites Hotel


Visit website


Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South


Visit website


Sheraton by Four Points Calgary West


Visit website


Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire


Visit website


The Fairmont Palliser


Visit website


Urban Suites


Visit website


Westin Hotel


Visit website

Alberta Film Commissioner


[email protected]

Location and Production Services Support


[email protected]

Film Development Office, Alberta Film



Animal Talent

Jarret Productions Ltd.


John Scott Motion Picture Animals


Instinct for Film 


Stunts Canada


Animations & VFX

Jump Studios


Solid Green Design


Costumes & Supplies

Alberta Boot Company Inc.


Momentum Design Ltd.


Amy Brewster


Lillian Messer, Theatre Calgary Head of Props

403.294.7440, ext. 1305

Equipment - LX & Grip

B&E Electronic Supply


MTM Equipment Rentals Ltd.


Wildrose Lighting Ltd.


WF White International Inc.


Mobile Film Catering



Filmworks Catering


Office Space



Photography & Aerial Photography

Alpine Helicopters Ltd.


Caswell Aviation Ltd


Heli Productions


Prairie Rotors Inc.


Yellowhouse Aerial


Post-Production & Filming

Jump Studios


The Post Office Post Production


Production Companies - Film & TV

Advance HD


Alberta Aerial Video Photography & Photography Productions Inc


Angle Media Group


Anjou Film and Entertainment

Archetype Productions Inc.


Bamboo Shoots 


Burns Film


C-1 Film Productions Corp.


Calgary Video Production


Chaos A Film Company


Cielo Pictures (Lethbridge)


Earth to Sky Pictures Inc.

403.264.5400 ext.122

Feature Productions (Lethbridge)


Fearon Productions


Focus On Why Media


Fresh Cut Television


Global Television - Creative Services, Calgary


HDTV Productions Inc.


ICOM Productions


In-Houze Productions Inc.


Joe Media Group


Kelly Brothers Production

403.261. 3808

L&C Style Productions


L&L Production Group


LampLight Productions


Media One Communications


MEDIAPOP Creative + Production 


New Branch Media


Nomadic Pictures


Pyramid Productions


Regan Productions Ltd.


Rite Productions


Rob Ing Productions


Scorched Ice Digital


Seven24 Films


Sherana Productions Ltd.


Starland Studios


Storybox Studio


Thalheimer Film


The Edge Communications Inc


Tomali Pictures


Voice Pictures


V Strategies Inc.


Production Vehicles/Services

Big Rock Water Hauling Service Ltd.

Office: 403-257-0270

Blue Sky Tours & Executive Transportation


Little Traveller

403.242.4067 / 1.877.242.4067

Pioneer Offroad Rentals (Edmonton)


Pit Stop Portables

1.888.556.0777 (Toll free)

Travis Burke - Freelance Videographer

403.878.5425 email:


Jase Security

Set Construction

Carvel Creative 


F&D Scene Changes Ltd.


Heavy Industries


PALCOPREP Inc. (Drumheller, AB)


Studio Y Creations


Special Effects Supplies

Bleeding Art Industries Inc.

Talent Agencies/ Casting Directors

AAB Talent Agency


Dagaz Talent


Travel Agencies

Vision 2000 Travel Alberta


Need more information?
Jolayne Motiuk

Jolayne Motiuk

Logistics Coordinator, Creative Industries

Office Phone: (403) 221-7886