May 3 2018 - 12:00am until
May 5 2018 - 12:00am
Heather Schmidt [email protected]
Promote your business at the Alberta Showcase Booth at IE expo China 2018 in Shanghai from May 3-5.
Billed as Asia’s leading trade fair for environmental solutions in waste, water, air and soil, IE expo China (part of the IFAT Global Series) offers Alberta businesses in the environmental sector a platform to showcase their expertise and to network with environmental companies in China and Asia more broadly.
The Government of Alberta invites you to join us at our Alberta showcase booth at IE expo China 2018. In 2017, IE expo China welcomed over 55,000 visitors from 60 countries and regions and hosted over 1,600 exhibitors. As China pays ever-increasing attention to environmental issues, it is an opportune time to explore or further develop business prospects in China’s environmental market.
Key areas of focus at IE expo China:
• Water and sewage treatment
• Waste management
• Site remediation
• Air pollution control and air purification
The Value-added components of this mission include:
• Pre-mission workshop in Alberta
• Promotion of your company at the Alberta showcase booth
• Feature in the Alberta company directory
• Translation of company information for the Alberta company directory and IE expo China catalogue
• $250 per company
• The participation fee is non-refundable and includes up to two persons per company. The fee will contribute to a portion of the planning and booth expenses. Additional participants will be charged $100 each.
• Mission participants will be responsible for all travel costs, including accommodations and meals.
To register your attendance at IE expo China, please contact:
Heather Schmidt Senior Trade and Investment Officer
Alberta Economic Development and Trade
Email: [email protected]
Canada's Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
Sep 1 2020 - 12:00am to
Sep 1 2020 - 12:00am